
Today we shook the pear tree!!! What fun it was to collect the fruit with the kids. As I think about the pears showering down from that tree, I am reminded of the many blessings my God has showered down upon me and my family. It is my prayer that I will turn those blessings into praise and with His guidance, bless others in return! The following scripture encourages me to seek the Lord in the unplowed areas of my life. I challenge you to do the same.
Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers righteousness on you.
Hosea 10:11-13
Love that scripture!!! Breaking up the unplowed ground of my heart; making it soft and fertile. Ready for the LORD to plant His seeds and the fruit will be the Fruit of the Spirit bearing forth in my life. Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control. The pears look great too. What fun for the kids.
ReplyDelete