Yesterday we collected a giant egg from the nest. It weighed 2 oz. The boys were so excited that it was so huge. So this morning they both had the "I want it! I want it! ME, ME, ME" song going on. I didn't know who to cook the egg for so I was just hoping since it was so big that it would be a double yolk egg. Sure enough, when I cracked it all three of us cheered! I said, "Well, now you can both have it." I cooked it and just sliced it down the middle... one yolk for each. I wish all of our sibling rivalry struggles were this easy to solve.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Double Yolker Saves the Day!
Yesterday we collected a giant egg from the nest. It weighed 2 oz. The boys were so excited that it was so huge. So this morning they both had the "I want it! I want it! ME, ME, ME" song going on. I didn't know who to cook the egg for so I was just hoping since it was so big that it would be a double yolk egg. Sure enough, when I cracked it all three of us cheered! I said, "Well, now you can both have it." I cooked it and just sliced it down the middle... one yolk for each. I wish all of our sibling rivalry struggles were this easy to solve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment