Thursday, March 12, 2009

Full Moon

There has been a full moon all week. It was still shining bright as we would go to school each day. Yesterday, Beau said, "Look mommy, the moon has God's handprints on it!" I have never really thought about that.... it's always "The man in the moon!" So, this morning, on the way home from school, I stopped and took this picture with my phone as I turned in the driveway.

I never did get outside to see the moon in the sky during the night, but I knew how bright it was each time I rolled over in bed and looked out the window. The whole place was glowing outside. I thought to myself, "How could that one light be so bright?" The intense brightness reminded me of these words about the light of the gospel that dispells the darkness of sin.
For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made His light shine in our hearts to give us light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. 2 Corinthinians 4:6

Next time you see the full moon, thank God for giving us His light, THE way for us, in His Son, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment