Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Ready or not here I come!!!!"




John is hard at work on the front pasture fencing. The weather has been just beautiful lately so the whole gang likes to join Daddy out in the pasture while he works. You can just imagine that this makes me more than a little bit nervous because of the dangers of the road, the tractor auger, chainsaw, etc. It is difficult to keep up with all 3 little bodies as it is, right? Well, one day this weekend, I looked up and there were NO children in sight! I called, and called and called them. Just before I turned frantic they began to pop up from the grass one by one. They were hiding in the grass from each other! Whew! After a quick lesson in Hide and Go Seek, the boys are now counting and announcing "Ready or not here I come!"

John put out 5 tons of lime and lightly disced and planted the front pasture last fall with Red Clover and Max Q Fescue. This spring we are very pleased with the fruits of his labor. These are a few pics of the pasture and the GIANT clover.

Fence pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment